Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce
Marketplace Event Manager for WooCommerce extension comes with an interesting feature for admin and the sellers, as both can add event products for any type of events like live shows, music concerts etc. This extension also allows the customers to add the events to the Google Calenders. The customers can simply purchase event products like a normal purchase. For this extension to work we need to install WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace module first.
- The site owner or the admin can add event type products in the admin panel.
- The events products are created under E-Tickets product type.
- The admin can enable the stock management for products.
- For event products, the admin can add regular as well as the sale price.
- The start-time, end-time, event venue details are provided by the admin.
- The custom options are created by the admin for the event tickets.
- The sellers can create the event type products in the seller panel.
- Sellers can add the product details, start-time, end-time, event venue details.
- The sellers can add the custom options for the event tickets.
- The customer can check the nearby events by entering the location under upcoming events.
- The customer can check the event location in google map.