Marketplace Hyperlocal System for WooCommerce
Multi-Vendor Hyperlocal Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce focuses on reaching out to a crowd of a particular area or around that area. This helps to study the temperament and needs of the locales better hence this would be add-on benefit for any business. When planning to establish an e-commerce store, one should focus on targeting a specific mass. Obviously, if the focus is laid on a discrete part of anything, one can achieve extremely productive results. Multi-Vendor Hyperlocal Marketplace Plugin for WooCommerce is based on a similar concept. Using this plugin, users can aim to provide services, completely on the basis of a local approach. This way the business objectives can be met more effectively. Multi-Vendor Hyperlocal Marketplace Plugin is an add-on of WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin. To use this plugin you must have installed first WordPress WooCommerce Multi Vendor Marketplace Plugin.
- An excellent way to reach out to a generic mob to provide exquisite services.
- The admin adds multiple locations, based on where the stores are established.
- The admin creates and configures a shipping area.
- The admin may activate, deactivate, delete, or edit the ship area.
- The admin creates a ship area on behalf of the sellers.
- The admin can create the ship rates on the basis of the shipping area.
- The admin creates ship rates on behalf of the sellers.
- The admin can also upload the CSV files to create ship areas and ship rates
- The admin adds radius, distance, and weight units.
- Sellers can create shipping area on the seller panel.
- Sellers can delete or edit the shipping areas.
- A sellers origin may be added in the seller panel.
- Sellers can add shipping areas or shipping rates through CSV files.
- Customers can enter a location and buy products from the nearest seller’s store.
- The customer can change the location simply by clicking on the Navigator icon.